- Office administration related works such as complete monthly OA application, make online purchase of office supplies for BC Office, assist in counting and documentation of office furniture and computers, and other admin related tasks as assigned by Richard
- HR related works such as assist in holding annual party and other company events in BC, and other daily HR related tasks
- Greet walk-in customers or dealers and pass the customers to the relevant department; make records on “Walk-in Customer Form”. Check and receive customer’s returned box and write a receipt.
- Accept and distribute returned/collected boxes from Purolator; accept all parcels and mailings for company.
- Answer office phone calls and answer customer’s questions. Sometimes assist customers on registration of company’s marketing event by answering customer’s calls and make relevant record.
- Complete daily customer service tickets which are assigned to and make records on “CS Ticket Records Form” and “Customer Refund Form”.
- Assist in weekly inventory counting and double check of “Device Record Form”.
- Experience in Admin or customer service related field is preferred.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Energetic, Quick learner, ability to be flexible and a team player
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of all records