- Assist with full cycle recruitment within the creative industry (i.e. sales, marketing, design) and working with the hiring managers to define job needs;
- Administer HR functions in the Burnaby office including but not limited to, benefits, payroll, compensation, performance review, policy and procedures, etc.
- Support the HR Manager in maintaining effective employee relations with all employees in the Burnaby office and ShenZhen, China office;
- Work proactively with the HR at head office (ShenZhen, China) to maintain and optimize effective corporate structures, reporting lines, department workflow and internal communication platforms;
- Support the day-to-day administration of Human Resource including attendance management, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee retention and engagement, compensation and benefits, etc.;
- Identify and lead HR initiatives that will improve employee’s overall experience at Wondershare (i.e. event planning);
- Act as a backup person for semi-monthly payroll processing.
- 1+ years’ experience in Human Resources, ideally in a technology or professional industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field.
- Able to adapt to complex workflow and collaborate with multiple teams oversea;
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese Mandarin and English;
- Previous experience working with HR operational activities including but not limited to onboarding, drafting contracts and changes, performance review and employee relations is an asset;
- Experience in full cycle recruitment;
- Knowledge in best HR practices the North America;
- Experience in full cycle payroll is an asset;
- Able to adapt to fast-pace work environment;
- Ability to cope with time zone differences with ShenZhen, China and Burnaby, BC;
- Understanding or previous work experience in a Chinese owned company is an asset.